Custom Family Room Built-In in Mandarin
This Jacksonville, Florida custom woodworking project came to us through a family referral by one of our previous clients. The client had an idea and sketch of what they wanted in the space.
- After taking measurements, we refined the design to include a unique TV surround with a slide out countertop to provide easy access to the components and wiring.
Features of our custom family room built-in design include:
– – fabric paneled doors to allow for remote control function and air circulation for A/V components
– – dovetailed drawers with soft close concealed hardware and adjustable shelving throughout
– – sliding countertop for easy access to components and wiring
– – window seats with large drawers
– – bookcases with LED-lit shelving above and cabinets with drawers below
This custom family room built-in was constructed of solid maple and poplar wood, with a durable white lacquer finish.